BloodPAC data matrices are simple applications that call the BloodPAC commons API and create customized queries of submission metadata. Access is granted to members and requires a username and password. Contact the support team to learn more or request customized content.
Matrices on github: https://github.com/occ-data/bpa-matrices
To facilitate a common set of standards and the use of tools for analysis, a data model has been developed for this project. We will work to make the data model as close to the Genomic Data Commons (gdc.cancer.gov) data model and as compliant to the GA4GH standards as practical. https://github.com/occ-data/bpadictionary
- Overview of draft BPA data model v2.0
- Data Dictionary Viewer
- BPA Model in Github
- Clinical Data Harmonization
- Suggested template for brief experimental descriptions
Changes and extensions to the data model are adjudicated by the Data Modelers Working Group. Proposals are tracked here: http://bit.ly/DataModel_IssueManagement
Directions for Uploading Data
For all members planning to contribute data, please review the Data Contribution Wiki below.
Data Contribution Wiki
- Data Contribution Wiki (Uses Sage Synapse)
- Example Archive (past formats & examples): Archive.zip
- Visit the Data Format Change Log for details on updates before version 2.0.
Pre-Submission Data Inventory
For use prior to full submission.